Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday in the Sun!

Another beautiful northern Michigan day. Clear blue skies, temps around 70 and no humidity! I could take this all summer long! I hope everyone is doing great out there. Nancy and I are remodeling her mom and dad's second bathroom since they liked the first so well! It gives us practice for when we will be doing the bathrooms in our new house.

Here is an update in pictures...

The garage end roof has been giving the carpenters a workout with all of the gables and different pitches.

The family room windows and fireplace are starting to take shape.

Two thirds of the house is shingled now so the rains have stopped.

Things will look different again when the windows and doors go in.

Here is a critter pic. I was so excited to see a green snake that I had to take pictures.

This is some sort of green and chartreuse tree snake. I have never seen anything like it in the wild, especially in Michigan. Anyone know what it is??
It is a smooth green snake, not to be confused with a smooth snake in the grass. Here is what the DNR knows about it...http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10370_12145_12201-61212--,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment