We spent the New Years Holidays in southern Michigan and want to thank Rick and Jan Bolling for hosting us for New Year's Eve. We have spent quite a few years ringing in the new year with them since we lived next door to one another on Waschull! We also got to spend a night with Laura and Sean and the kids and one night with the Bozins.
We got back to Wheeler Road on Thursday.
Now we are planning for our winter road trip and also preparing for a winter weekend at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark!
Winter is in full swing in Glen Arbor, with about eight inches of snow on the ground and lake effect snow coming steadily. We still see a little added traffic after the busy holiday week up here.
I haven't had time to take any new pictures since we got back, but the sun is shining and I need to get outside.
Hope everyone is well. Lots of colds and flu going around!
Sorry we missed you as you blew thru old Washington. Thanks for pointing me to the time change spot. I think I did it just right.As you see I am able to comment on your site. and you could even reply to me. I think you need to sign into my site as a follower (Join this site) Then where it says Already a member you sign in. I think that is what I did in your site.
ReplyDelete