I have been busy putting posts in for our new deck and today Nancy and I spread pea gravel on the base. We are ready for Mike to come up on Thursday and we will start framing and building on Friday.
After working and eating lunch we headed for Lake Michigan and enjoyed a couple of hours in the sunshine. What a glorious day!
I spent a couple of days setting the posts up last weekend.
Today we spread pea gravel on top of landscape mesh to keep the weeds down under the deck.
After lunch it was off to the beach.
Shalda creek is runnng along the beach for a couple of hundred yards this year. We had to wade across to sit on the edge of Lake Michigan. Bugs were not bad at all today with a nice breeze blowing.
My throne awaits!
No comments:
Post a Comment