Well, we are finally getting our warm temperatures! Every day is sunny and around eighty. We have been kayaking in the Atlantic and exploring Marathon. Tom and Evey got in last night after fighting traffic to get out of Miami. Today we did some grocery shopping and are going to go out in the kayaks again this afternoon.
We received very bad news this week about Mr. Bolling. He gave up his fight on Tuesday night. Our prayers are with Jan and the family as they go through this very difficult time. Rick and Jan have been part of our family since 1978 and we will miss him dearly.
I am glad things are warming back up for you two and just in time for Tom and Evy. Sounds like you are getting some excellent miles outta your Kayaks. I am so Glad that, through you and your family, we were able to meet Jan and Rick Bolling and share some very good times with them both. I am sorry for their family's and your loss. I have very good memories of throwing some Shoes with Rick and Fred and comedic exchanges with Mr. Bolling. Please chase an Armadillo or two for me around the campsite and if you catch one, enjoy him with a little lemon.
ReplyDelete