We made camp here for five nights. It's a big park south west of Houston with several small lakes and lots of trails. We took a walk through the nature area yesterday and saw lots of small alligators. The biggest was only about four feet long, but most of them were last year's babies. They are about eighteen inches long and so cute! I'd like to catch one to bring home for the grand kids, but I'd get in big trouble for being an alligator rustler.
Then weather has improved dramatically with temperatures back to the seventies, but we are still sun challenged. Oh well, I guess we can live with tat for now. We have some storms moving through north of us and it looks like the Midwest might be getting battered again. Hope all bodes well for Michigan.
Camp at Brazo's Bend State Park. Warm weather returns!
No comments:
Post a Comment