Tonight will be the fourth and final night here at Manatee Springs State Park. Tomorrow we are headed to Leesburg to see the Goodfallows.
Joe and Lynda left this morning, headed for Lakeland to watch the Tigers at Spring Training. Yesterday we all loaded our bikes in Joe's van and went to Cedar Key on the Gulf and had a grand old day biking and beaching and eating lunch and watching the dolphins. It was a great little Island with a real old Florida fishing village character. I am writing this post at the campground with a slllllooooowwwww ssiiiigggggnnnnnaaaaalllll so I can't post any of the pictures I've been taking. I will catch up from Leesburg.
We walked down to the spring this morning and there were five manatees playing in the water. I will post a picture of them when I can.
We are having a wonderful time so far!!
No comments:
Post a Comment