Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We made it to Myrtle Beach

Well, we are actually about 12 miles south, but we found a really nice state park campground and set up for two nights. Tomorrow we will take a ride into Myrtle and do the boardwalk, but the beach here at the park is much less crowded. The temperature seems to be cooling down quite a bit, but we did get up to 83 while we were driving today. Now at 8:45 it is probably about seventy or even 65.

My internet signal is slow here, so not condusive to posting pictures. We took quite a few at St Augustine, but so far nothing from this park. Once I have good reception I will post more pictures from Key West and beyond.

US1 heading south in the Florida Keys


The beach at Bahia Honda Key


I hope everyone is well and doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment