Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back in Vail

The morning broke with blue skies and sunshine. Temperature was about 20 degrees but the sun started warming things up fast. The snow that accumulated yesterday began melting by nine o'clock and by noon it was all gone.

Flat tires seem to be haunting me all of a sudden. When I got in the truck this morning I had a warning that one of my tires was very low (modern technology). I checked and it still had 28 pounds of pressure so I drove to a tire store and and asked them to pull the wheel and patch the tire. They found a screw embedded in the tread and plugged the tire for me. Hopefully the plug will hold and get us back to Michigan safely.

We parked the camper in Englewood and drove up to Vail again. We are staying with David for a couple of nights and then I am flying back to Michigan to meet with our builder and get construction started on our project.

All of Davids Vail family came over for a "family dinner" tonight. They all get together occasionally for a potluck and tonight we had pizza, spaghetti, focaccia bread, salad, and cookies. Great feast and great kids. We all had a good time and good eats!

Hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment