Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back on the Blog

We were in Southeast Michigan over the weekend and I have been very bad at updating the blog. Mike is building a garage and we went down to help. We got four walls raised, but work came to a halt because of delays in getting the trusses delivered.

We came back north on Tuesday after staying with the Wrights for four nights. They were wonderful hosts and let us enjoy the comfort of their beautiful home.

The weather back on Wheeler road has been discouraging. Lots of rain and storms moving through. The contractors were working as they could and got all of the back filling done and the driveway gravelled to the garage. The joists for the second story are also in place. We are now waiting for the weather to improve so they can continue their progress. I will post pictures when I am able.

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment