Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lazy Day Relaxing at Camp

We decided to spend the day close to camp today to enjoy the beautiful weather. We haven't needed a heater at night for a couple of days and it actually started warming up first thing this morning after sun up. The forecast called for eighty degrees today and tomorrow and it really felt eighty this afternoon.

We took a two hour hike through the hills on the roller coaster trail and got a couple of pictures along the way. Nothing more to report for today.

Hope all is well with our family and Friends.

Two cowboys rode past camp this morning on the trail. Since I dropped our camera a couple of weeks ago and I can't see what I am taking pictures of I inadvertently cut out the second cowboy! But the horse won by a nose....


Here we are on our hike.

A view up the gorge.

A view down the same gorge.

We came upon this mysterious Indian painting under one of the overhanging cliffs. Whats that? You say Indians don't use spray paint?

There's a lesson in this picture. If you buy a boat that's too big you need a crew with heavy equipment to help you at the boat launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment