Yesdterday we stayed at camp at Long Pine Key Campground in Everglades National Park and rode bikes and went to the Royal Palm Visitors Center and walked some of the nature trails. Lots of alligators and birds (again).
Here are some pictures.
I've heard rumors that some of you think I've been loafing all winter down here, but I've got news for you...this blogging business is HARD WORK!!
The beach at Long Key. This place is about as beautiful as the Florida Keys can be.
Damned tourists come down from the north country and crowd everything up!
Looking south along the Key
This is Thursday at Royal Palm Visitor Center on the boardwalk. Lots of alligators turtles and birds along the way.
A home made camping trailer at our campground. Pay attention to some of the detail!
Royal palms at Royal Palm Visitor Center.
We hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment