Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6, Superbowl Sunday!

Great Superbowl Sunday for all you Green Bay Cheeseheads. We had a restful day (again), and hung around at the Goodfallows for most of the day. Again we walked and rode bikes since we didn't get the rain that was called for. Dinner was at Perkins so that grandpa could have pot roast dinner. We got a tour of the Village's newest section on the way to dinner and are amazed each time we see how this development has grown even bigger.

Afterwards Nancy and I went down to the hot tub then hunkered down to watch the big game. The women were rooting for Green Bay and the menfolk for Pittsburgh. Well, we all know the outcome so once again the women get their way!!

Took a few pictures today so I'll sign off with them.


Everybody's happy after dinner at Perkins. Nancy told me I should have had the waiter take a picture of all of us at dinner, but I didn't want him to think that Perkins was the best thing that happened to us all week!


Superbowl snacks, Woo Hoo!!

Nancy diggin' in.

Bill and Betty

Fred and Nancy

Tomorrow we head for Sarasota. 

No comments:

Post a Comment