Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Camp, Same Area

This morning I got an early start and after breakfast drove over to Midway Campground, about eight miles east of where we were. I got in line at about eight fifteen to wait for an open campsite. There were four campers ahead of me but after about forty five minutes enough sites were vacated so that I got a campsite. This campground is very similar to the one we were in except here we have an electric hookup. Also the road is blacktop so that we don't get all the dust. At the last camp they were working on a back country road and we had dumptrucks bringing loads of gravel in all day and raising dust each time they came in.

I did sacrifice my good WIFI signal here and consequently I can't post pictures today. When I have a better signal I will catch up again.

Hope all is well with everyone in Michigan, Colorado, California,Florida and those on the road wherever they may be.

Until next time, goodnight


Our new camp at Midway Campground.

We stopped at Burns Lake Campground which is still being developed.



Flowers on the nature walk behind the Clyde Butcher Art Studio. Check out his website. He does some awesome black and white photography of the Everglades and Florida wildlife.

More of the nature walk.

Flowers like this in Michigan are still four months away.

Huge cypress roots behind the art studio.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment