We were in touch with our builder and home designer this morning while on our bike ride in the backcountry. Oh, the marvels of modern technology. We have been working with them on an ongoing basis whenever a question or new development arises. We also took a ride into town after lunch and drove around by Turtle Beach. This is the southern end of Siesta Key and has a lot of residential homes and resorts at the end of the Island.
I don't have a lot today as we vegged a lot, and the pictures are few since the battery in the camera died at Turtle Beach!
Enjoy!
Here I am at the office. Actuall on my bike taking a call from our home designer on the Florida prarie.
This is the lagoon on the inland side of Turtle Beach. The picture was taken from a boat launch and the lagoon connects tot he gulf.
I didn't know that pelicans roosted in trees, but here's proof.
Wow! Who knew! (Pelicans)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a tough day at the "office"!!!
ReplyDelete